Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off two copies of the Ocean Creatures Memory Game template on A4 white paper.
- Cover an A4 piece of blue coloured card with jumbo glue stick. Then carefully stick the ocean creature sheet on to the card. With a clean cloth press the paper and card together ensuring there are no bumps.
- Repeat this process with the second sheet of ocean creatures.
- Colour in the ocean creatures using fibre tips pens on one of the sheets. Then colour in the second sheet using exactly the same colours for the ocean creatures.
- Now carefully cut along the lines until you have 20 ocean creature cards. Do the same with the other piece of card, so you end up with 40 ocean creature cards, 2 each of the same ocean creature.
- To play, simply turn the cards face down and mix up. Then place the cards in straight lines. The object of the game is for a player to turn over the same ocean creature. When they do they keep the pair, and have another go. If a player doesnt turn over the same ocean creature, then they turn the cards face down again, and the other player has a turn. Players have to try and remember where the same ocean creatures.
Teach kids the actual colours of the ocean creatures by researching them online and getting them to colour-in accordingly.