Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the pieces and cut out the template, then draw around the template pieces on the coloured paper(s) of your choice and cut them all out.
- Use a ruler as a tool to fold along all of the lines, as indicated on the template pieces by the dotted lines.
- Glue the ends of the body together to make a teardrop shape.
- Glue the cats front legs to the front of the body, then glue each hind leg to the bottom.
- Glue the ears and nose and wiggle eyes to the cat’s face piece and draw on its mouth with a black pen.
- Measure and cut out some paper 1-2cms long and cut six thin strips. Glue them on to the cat’s cheeks for its whiskers.
- Glue the face to the body.
- Wrap the tail around a rounded pencil to create a soft curl and then glue the tail on to the cat’s bottom.
Make your folds against a ruler to keep them neat and straight.