Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
25 minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint your hand red and print it onto a piece of white card, repeat this with blue paint.
- Paint your hand white and print it onto red or blue card.
- When the handprints are dry begin to cut them out using scissors.
- Using super tacky glue, begin to stick your handprints onto the wreath in the order, red, white, and blue.
- Stick red self-adhesive glitter pom poms to the red handprint, white on the white handprints and blue on the blue handprints.
- Cut a length of ribbon and tie it through the whole in the wreath so that it can be hung.
Remember to wash your hands between changing paint colours for your handprints.