Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First start by melting your milk chocolate over a bowl of hot water or in the microwave. Save a very small amount of your melted chocolate and place to one side.
- Then pour in your Rice Krispies and stir in until the chocolate has covered all the Rice Krispies. Next place your cupcake cases into the cupcake tray.
- Start to spoon the chocolate mixture into the cases. Then try a make a small space in the middle of the Rice Krispies for the strawberry to sit. Cut off all the stems of the strawberries and place the strawberries into the middle of each filled cupcake case and then leave in the fridge for 1 hour for them to set.
- Once they have set take a small amount of the melted chocolate you kept from previous and place onto the back of the candy eyes, then stick them onto the top of the strawberry for your owl’s eyes.
- Next roll out your orange fondant icing and cut out a small triangle for the owl’s beak. Finish by placing the beak onto the strawberry just below the eyes to complete your tasty owl nests.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Remember to not let the chocolate burn when heating it so if heating in the microwave try to do it in 30 second intervals so you can check it in between.