Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut two different colours of tissue paper into strips of 3cm and approx. 25cm in length and put to one side. Approximately 6 in total.
- Cut a 3cm wide strip of foam approx. 20cm in length and put to one side. You can use serrated edge scissors if you have any, or regular scissors are fine too.
- Cut a strip of double sided tape and affix onto one edge of your A4 paper, attach the opposite edge to the tape creating a cylinder shape.
- Using your tape fix your strips inside the bottom of your cylinder alternating the colours
- Using your tape attach your foam handle to the top, sticking the edge on the inside.
- Take your windsock outside and watch it work it’s magic in the breeze!
Make sure you roll your A4 paper horizontally for a short and wide windsock.