Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw the shape of your Halloween character onto a sheet of Halloween felt using a pencil. You could start with a pumpkin, a ghost or a spider.
- Cut out the shape and place it onto the same colour sheet of felt and draw around the shape using a pencil. Cut this shape out so you are left with two identical shapes of felt.
- Place a small amount of super tacky glue around the edge of one of the shapes, making sure that you do not put any glue at the bottom of the shape as this is where your finger needs to go.
- Place the other shape on top of the glued shape, press down and leave to dry.
- Decorate your puppet with cut out pieces of coloured felt stuck down with super tacky glue. You could also stick on wiggle eyes too.
You could also make these Halloween puppets from foam sheets instead of felt.