Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
10 Minutes (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First print the template onto blue card or draw your own design.
- Then trace the lines with clear PVA glue.
- Sprinkle fine salt over the glue and gently shake off the excess.
- Once the glue is completely dry, mix your watercolours so that they are watery.
- Dip in a paintbrush and gently touch it to the salt that you wish to colour, the salt will soak the paint up.
- Allow to dry fully before moving and displaying your artwork.
Make your watercolours watery so that the colour from the paint spreads easily.