Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 Minutes (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, paint the wreath black.
- Then, for the poppies cut the egg cup parts of the egg carton.
- Using the template cut out the leaves from the flat part of the egg carton lid.
- Paint the egg cup poppies red and the leaves green with acrylic paint.
- When dry stick the red egg box poppies to the wreath.
- Then stick black pom poms to the centre of the poppies.
- Glue the poppy leaves around the edge of the wreath between the poppies.
- Lastly, cut a length of red ribbon, then loop and tie it through the hole in the wreath.
You can make the poppies and leaves glittery using clear pva glue and glitter shakers.