Time to Make
2 hours including drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place hand in centre of canvas and draw around with a pencil.
- Using the pencil, draw concentric circles.
- Make up a colour palette of acrylic paints. Have a cotton bud for each of the paint colours.
- Using a brown or black acrylic paint, paint the inside of the hand. Leave to dry.
- Using a cotton bud, do a series of dots around the hand shape.
- Using cotton buds with different acrylic paints, fill in the outline of the circle shapes with dot prints. Leave to dry.
- Finish off by filling the whole canvas with dot prints with different coloured paint. Leave to dry.
Why not try using a black canvas which means the hand does not require painting. Outline the hand with a white or yellow pencil.