Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template onto 2 colours of copier card and cut then shapes out ask an adult to support you with cutting.
- Take the circle cut-out and PVA glue one side.
- Choose 6 petals, I have chosen alternate colours, but this is up to you.
- Stick the petals (black dot inwards) around the edge of the circle. Then leave to dry.
- Once the flower is dry, turn it over and write the things that make you special or any special interests you have on each petal.
- Then turn the flower back over and glue the wooden craft stick to the back of the flower to make a stem and allow to dry.
- Cut out a leaf out of green card and attach it to the stem with PVA glue.
Try making a kindness flower for a friend with all the things you like about them written on it.