Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Decorate the papier mache jungle animals using acrylics, deco pens or decoupage. Adorn with glitter gems and sequins to make them really stand out.
- Create your 'small world' environment for them using a large box or shoe box. Use corrugated paper or card to create hills by taping down one end, forming a bump and then taping the other end down in place. Masking tape will work well if you'd like to decorate on top.
- Use other collage materials such as tissue paper and patterned paper to create different textures to form the landscape.
- Use small balls of modelling clay or play clay to stick the natural branch and sesame cutting to create tree trunks. Add leaves using real found leaves or some made of felt, fabric or tissue. Dot these around your landscape to create some depth.
- Add the finishing touches with polished stones, or other pieces from our naturals range. Place your Animals inside their new home!
Small branch cuttings from the Naturals Range make excellent tree trunks, and the polished stones add a nice moveable element in the habitat.