Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a pencil to lightly draw the outline of flames at the bottom of the cup, and the potion dripping at the top of the cup.
- Cover the outside of the cup in black paint, leaving the flames etc blank. Leave to dry.
- Paint the flames at the bottom of the cup yellow, then use orange paint to outline them. Cover the saucer in orange paint.
- Make a lime green shade of paint by mixing green and yellow paint together. Then paint the drips and the inside of the cup with this paint. Leave to dry.
- Cut out a handle shape from a sheet of black self-adhesive foam, making sure it is the same shape and size as the handle on the teacup. Then use the glue gun to stick it to the cup on the opposite side to the other handle.
- Take a black pipe cleaner and wrap it around the handle, then curve it above the cup and fix it to the other handle.
- Fill the cauldron with treats.
Only put treats in the bowl that are wrapped.