Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using a pencil, carefully draw a circle on the front of the book (you could use a cup or mug as a guide).
- Paint the outside (around the circle) and spine of the keepsake book purple. Once dry, paint the sides of the box yellow to look like the pages. You may wish to apply two coats for a perfect finish.
- Paint the circle with yellow acrylic paint, then leave to dry. You may wish to apply two coats to increase the depth of colour.
- Once fully dry, remove any visible pencil marks with an eraser. Add detail to the spine to make it look like a real book.
- Sketch out a witch design on the front over the circle, and fill in using acrylic paint. You could make her look really hideous by adding warts, straggly hair and snaggly teeth! Leave to dry.
- Decorate the book with glitter self-adhesive stars and letters to spell out 'SPELL BOOK'. Now you have somewhere to hide your secret treasure and favourite spells!
Why not make a Wizard version too!