Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Roll out long sausages of Model Magic about 4mm thick and cut into various lengths between 5cm and 8cm long - you will need about 10 or 12.
- Place the lengths in a bunch with the shorter ones at the front, and bend some stems over at the sides.
- Take three 10cm sausages of Model Magic and plait them together to make a binding for the wheat-sheaf that wraps around the middle.
- Make the wheat by cutting tiny pieces off a sausage of Model Magic and fixing to the tops of the stems one by one. Mould a tiny mouse and stick to the bottom of the stems.
- While the sheaf is drying cut a 10cm circle of orange foam and a 7cm circle of green foam and sew the two together with gold cord using running stitch.
- Paint the sheaf with yellow acrylic paint, highlighting with gold, then paint the mouse brown. When the model is dry stick to the front of the foam circles, and use gold cord to hang.
Squeeze the Model Magic a few times with wet hands to make it easier to roll into smooth sausages.