Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Put some clear hair gel in a mixing bowl and add a little blue paint/food colouring.
- Use a spoon to mix the paint and gel together and then use a funnel to add the mixture into the bottom of the plastic bottle. If you don't have a funnel add the mixture to a clear plastic sandwich bag and cut a small hole in the corner to squeeze the mixture out of.
- Clean out the bowl and repeat with some white paint.
- Then repeat again with red paint until the bottle is pretty much full.
- If the bottle is completely full the colours will stay more separated for longer. If you want the colours to mix as you move the bottle, leave a gap at the top.
- Put the lid on the bottle and get an adult to use the glue gun to stick the lid in place.
Use paint for a more opaque look, or food colouring for a more transparent appearance. White paint will be needed for the white section.