Time to Make
30 minutes plus drying time
How to Make
- Paint the main part of a scallop shell the colour of your choice, leaving the two bits at the bottom blank.
- For the fins, paint two small craft shells in another colour, including the two blank bits at the bottom of the scallop shell and leave to dry.
- Once dry, glue one of the painted craft shells to the middle of the scallop shell.
- For the dorsal fin, place the other craft shell behind the scallop shell so it is just poking out at the top and glue in place.
- Peel the back off a wiggle eye and stick to the shell. Use a black pen to draw a mouth underneath the eye.
Wait until the paint on the shells is completely dry before gluing them together otherwise they may not stick.