Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Plug in the glue gun and give it ten minutes, resting on a piece of scrap paper, to get the glue flowing.
- Take a piece of white card and, using the glue gun as though it were a pen, draw on a picture of shape. It doesnt need to be done in one long stroke, and dont worry if you get thin, stringy strands of glue on your picture these can be rubbed off afterwards, once the glue has dried.
- Leave to dry this shouldnt take longer than a few minutes. Rub away any stringy bits of glue before you start painting, they should come away easily.
- Then dip your paint into water, then your chosen colour in the watercolour palette and appy colour over the top. It doesnt matter of paint appears to cling to the glue in places.
- Once the entire picture is covered in paint, put to one side and leave to dry. When dry, run a finger over the raised glue outline, cleaning any areas where thicker bits of paint has stuck. The picture has been revealed!
Make sure you use a light coating of paint so it doesnt soak through the card too much, just enough colour to create contrast with the clear glue outline.