Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a zig zag line through the centre of a paper plate and then cut through this.
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Place the templates onto your chosen foam colours, draw around the shapes then cut these out.
- Stick some double sided tape to the bottom of the tail and body pieces then flip the paper plate over, so the white side is facing up, and stick the foam pieces to the plate.
- Turn the paper plate over so the coloured side is now facing up and then using double sided tape, stick down the oval face piece, hands and yellow circles for the egg.
- Stick on the nostrils, teeth, claws and tail scales.
- Peel off the self-adhesive backing from two oval wiggle eyes and stick in place to finish.
Use the large and small plates to make dinosaurs eggs of different sizes.
What You Need