Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Select two coloured eggs and remove the top of each.
- For egg one, place a handful of Hama beads inside one half of the egg before replacing the lid.
- For egg two, place a handful of rice inside one half of the egg before replacing the lid.
- Do the same for egg three, but this time, choose a wacky ingredient of your own. Let children think up their own special material then shake to see what it sounds like.
- Now, decorate each of the eggs with musical stickers.
- Finally, whip up easy handles from lolly sticks secured with a strip of self-adhesive foam to complete.
- Give them a shake and see how they sound!
Continue choosing a variety of different materials to help make a fun selection of sounds!