Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print the tepee template onto white A4 copier card.
- Colour the tepee template in using felt tip pens.
- Once the pen ink has dried, cut out the tepee along the red line.
- Fold the edge of the template, along the dotted line, then stick double-sided tape onto it. Then roll it into a cone shape and stick it together.
- Push three natural hobby straws into the hole in the top of the tepee.
Wait until the printer ink has dried before colouring to prevent smudges.