Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Stand a mini flowerpot on the table, then glue an upside down flowerpot to the top of this one, so the rims of the pots are glued together. Leave to dry.
- Once the glue has fully dried, paint the flowerpots with a coat of pink paint, and leave to dry.
- Paint the outside of the cup and saucer planter in a stripy pattern using pink and blue paint. Leave to dry.
- Once dry, cover the flowerpots and the cup and saucer with a coat of acrylic varnish to make them water resistant.
- Glue the cup and saucer planter to the top of the flowerpots. Leave to dry.
Don't paint the inner part of the teacup, otherwise, the water may mix with the paint. To make water resistant, seal the teacup, saucer and flowerpots with a coat of acrylic varnish.