Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Roll out a piece of black Fimo to a thickness of 3mm and form into a double bat wing shape with your fingers.
- Lay the wings flat onto a baking surface and use a darning needle to make two holes at the top of the shape.
- Roll a little bit of red Fimo on a flat surface to make a thin sausage. Use this to make the ribs of the wings and trim at the tips.
- For the eyeballs, roll some white clay into a ball between your hands. Press a small orange disc onto the surface and use a tiny dot of black for the pupil.
- Make holes through the eyeball beads by slowly pushing a cocktail stick through the centre.
- Cook the clay for 30 minutes at 110°C and let cool. Thread gold cord through the holes and knot to make necklaces and pendants.
Try making dragon's teeth beads, frog pendants and other spooky charms.