Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a black paper plate and cut out the inner circle, leaving just the edge.
- Take some black card and cut out the shape of a haunted house on top of a hill, making sure it is wide enough to fill the inner section of the plate.
- Stick this shape to the back of the edge of the paper plate. Then cut out the window and door of the house from yellow card and stick to the front of the house.
- Cut out some pumpkin shapes from orange card. Then use double sided tape to stick them to the front of the paper plate scene.
- Stick double sided tape to the edge of a purple plate, leaving the bottom section blank. Then stick the black paper plate scene on top of the purple plate.
- Cut out a ghost shape from white card and draw on its face with a black pen.
- Stick two wooden sticks together, then stick the ghost to the top of the sticks.
- Push the ghost puppet in between the paper plates and into the Halloween scene.
Try making other scenes with different Halloween characters.