Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a piece of white A4 card and spell out shape guides across the top in self-adhesive letters.
- Draw on a square using a ruler and pen, then a triangle below that. Spell out square and triangle in stickers next to the relevant shapes.
- Take coloured card and cut out a square exactly the same size as the one youve drawn on the white piece of card. Once its been cut out, it should fit perfectly over the square youve drawn.
- Take another piece of coloured card and cut out a triangle exactly the same size as the one youve drawn on the white piece of card. Once its been cut out, it should fit perfectly over the triangle youve drawn.
- Repeat for as many shapes as desired, keeping two shapes to a page of A4 card.
Start with very simple shapes for young children and work up once theyve got to grips with the activity so they dont lose patience