Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut the lid off of the egg carton and discard.
- Turn the egg carton landscape and cut directly down the middle.
- Take one of the halves and turn it so that the two dimples are the witch’s eyes at the top and the pointy cone shape is at the bottom for the witch’s nose.
- Take a sharp pencil and poke a hole and put the whole pencil through the two dimples to make eye holes in the mask.
- Paint around the outside of the eye holes with white acrylic paint.
- Cut 10 pieces of black wool roughly 28cm long for the witch’s hair.
- Put a line of super tacky glue along the top of the witch’s head. Stick 5 pieces of black wool on the left side of the witch’s head and stick 5 pieces of black wool on the right side. Leave to dry.
- Stick 3 small green pom pom’s onto the mask using super tacky glue for the witch’s warts! Leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of white elastic around 38cm long (or enough to fit around the child’s head)..
- Tie triple knots in both ends of the elastic. Staple both ends to the sides of the witch mask so that the knot stops the elastic from slipping through the staple.
- Download the template for the Witch’s hat and print. Use the template to cut out the hat from black card.
- Stick the hat onto the top of the Witch’s head using super tacky glue. Leave to dry.
Have an adult assist with making the holes for the eyes with the sharp pencil, and also when using the stapler.