Time to Make
30 minutes + Baking time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a craft photo frame and paint the frame green. Leave to dry, add another coat and leave to dry.
- Roll out some red Fimo roughly 0.5cm thick using a rolling pin. If you have a flower cookie cutter, cut out 4 flower shapes from the red Fimo.
- Roll 4 small balls of black Fimo in your hand and squish them into a flat circle with your fingertips. Prick holes in the top of the circle with a pencil to add detail.
- Place each circle in the middle of each red Fimo poppy. Put each poppy on a sheet of tin foil on a baking tray and place in the oven at 110ºC for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Leave the Fimo to harden when cooled down to room temperature.
- Stick down each Fimo poppy onto the 4 corners of the frame using super tacky glue. Leave to dry.
Wash your hands between using each Fimo colour so that the colours don’t mix.