Time to Make
25 minutes per coaster
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of light blue felt and turn it upside down. Place a wooden coaster onto it and draw around it with a pencil.
- Cut out the circle of felt and stick it to the top of the wooden coaster.
- Cut a thin strip of the same colour felt and stick it around the edge of the coaster.
- Take a sheet of green self-adhesive felt and cut out some small shapes, then stick them to the top of the coaster to create earth.
- To create the planet with a ring, cover the coaster in red felt, then cut out a ring shape from blue felt. Leave the edges of the backing on the felt (where it won't be touching the coaster) to prevent it from being sticky.
Create a range of planets using different colours and patterns.