Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the pirate dominoes templates onto A4 white paper.
- Colour in the pirate designs using coloured pens. Make sure the matching designs are the same colours.
- Carefully cut out each domino using scissors until you have 28 separate dominoes in total.
- Peel off the backing to a sheet of self-adhesive foam and stick the dominoes to the back of it, making sure the dominoes are face up. Then cut around each of the dominoes.
- Repeat step 4 until all of the dominoes have a foam backing
You can use regular foam or card and glue, instead of self-adhesive foam, however the drying time will be slightly longer.