Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the centre of a long pine cone with white paint and leave to dry.
- Paint a polystyrene ball with black paint, leaving the front section white for the penguin's face. Cut an orange beak out of foam and stick to the front of the ball, then add two wiggle eyes above.
- Attach the polystyrene ball to the top of the pine cone using the glue gun.
- Cut out two long wing shapes from a sheet of black foam and glue to the sides of the pine cone.
- Cut out the shape of penguin's feet from a sheet of orange foam and glue to the bottom of the pine cone.
- Attach a piece of thin ribbon to the top of the pine cone for the decoration to hang from.
Get an adult to use the glue gun to attach the head as it can get quite hot.