Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a coloured paper plate and fold it in half, ensuring the coloured side faces outwards, to create a semi circle.
- Cut a long length of narrow satin ribbon and double it up, so both ends hang downwards. Feed each end through a jingle bell and tie in a double knot to secure, cutting away any excess ribbon.
- Lay the ribbon, with the bells hanging downwards, vertically in the middle of the paper plate. Make sure that the bells hang down below the bottom edge of the plate. Arrange the ribbon so that one of the ends hangs down further than the other (use the picture as a guide), and that the loop sits above the paper plate for hanging.
- Once you're happy with the position of the ribbon, secure it to the paper plate using Glue Dots. Fold the paper plate in half again to create a quarter circle bell shape, sandwiching the ribbon inside. Stick the right-hand edges of the paper plate together with Glue Dots.
- The bell shape is now complete. To decorate, use Pictixx 3D Glitter Pens to create a pattern of dots or stripes. You could also personalise with a name, using letter stickers, or a Christmas message.
Children might need help feeding the ribbon through the bell, and tying the jingle bell onto the end as it can be a little fiddly