Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Turn on the Glue Gun and add a glue stick leave for a few minutes with scrap paper underneath as the glue may drip as it softens.
- Take a paper cup and a pile of jngle bells. Stick the bells to the rim of the cup by dabbing a spot of glue onto the area you want to place it on, then pressing the bell down onto it and holding for a few seconds. Dont glue the whole rim as the glue will dry very quickly and you wont have enough time to add all the bells beforehand.
- Leave to dry. Dont worry if there are any stringy bits of glue hanging down on the cup, you can remove them afterwards. Next, take another cup and a selection of beads try and use the same shape and design. We used plastic heart beads, as you can see.
- Repeat the steps with the glue, dabbing on a little to the rim then pressing a bead in place, until the entire rim is covered. Leave to dry.
- Repeat for as many cups as desired each child will need a pair. You can either have pairs that match, with the same beads or bells on the rim, or mix them up. Try using buttons, pebbles, stones, shells or sequins just make sure that the embellishments arent too big or they will come off easily when the clappers are clapped together.
Dont use a lot of glue or it will ooze out along both sides and become very visible