Beginner. Adult supervision
Time to Make
35 minutes per mug
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a blank white mug and use a red porcelain pen to draw a red cross onto the front of the mug. Then draw a red diagonal line coming from the centre of the cross in each of the four sections, leaving a white border around the red cross.
- Use a dark blue porcelain pen to colour in the rest of the Union Jack flag, remembering to leave a white border around the red lines.
- Repeat these steps to draw a Union Jack onto the back of the mug as well.
- Take another mug and write 'VJ' at the top of it using a red porcelain pen. Then use a blue pen to write 'DAY' just below it.
- Write '75th' below DAY using a red porcelain pen, and then underneath that use a blue pen to write 'ANNIVERSARY'.
- Use a blue porcelain pen to colour in the top edge of the mug.
If you make a mistake you can remove the pen ink using a damp cloth.