Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a sheet of red coloured card in half, creating two A5 sized sheets. Repeat this again so that you have three A5 sized sheets of red card.
- Concertina fold each piece of card until they appear as thin folded strips. Then fold each of these strips in half and stick the edges together with double sided tape to create a fan shape.
- Stick the three fan shapes together using double sided tape to create a circle.
- Cut out a circle from a yellow sheet of card, and write No.1 DAD on it with a light blue deco pen.
- Cut out two thin strips of red card, and then cut out a small v shape from the bottom of each one. Then stick these to the bottom of the rosette.
- Turn the rosette over and stick a badge pin to the back of it.
This craft idea can be used all year round by simply changing the message for the different occasions.