Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Assemble a diorama scene box and paint the outside brown and the inside yellow.
- To make Mary, make a cone out of light blue paper. Draw a face onto a skin coloured sheet of paper, then stick to the top of the cone with tape.
- Cut out a headdress shape from dark blue paper, and stick it to the back of the head. To make Jospeh repeat steps 2 and 3 using orange and green paper.
- To make the manger, make a cone out of a brown sheet of paper, then trim the bottom half off to make a manger shape that stands on its own. Then fill this with some yellow shredded tissue.
- Make a baby Jesus from white and skin coloured paper and place it on top of the shredded tissue.
- Stick a glitter star to the front of the stable and then place the characters inside.
If you want to fit all of the nativity characters in the box at once, try making them all slightly smaller.