Time to Make
15 minutes per mug
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the larger mug and lay it down on a flat surface. Then, using the black outline pen, write 'Mummy' onto the top of the mug.
- Repeat step one with the smaller mug, writing your name onto the top of it, making sure your writing is smaller so you don't fill too much of the mug's surface.
- Using a yellow porcelain pen, draw some small circles in the centre of the larger mug, to make the inner parts of the flowers.
- Using pink and blue porcelain pens, draw the petals around the yellow circles. Then use a green porcelain pen to draw the stalks and leaves for each flower.
- Repeat steps 3-4 with the smaller mug, using the same colours so that the mugs are matching.
Keep the mug laying down until the pen ink has fully dried to prevent dripping.