Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a mini square canvas and lay it out in front of you. Cut out four strips of masking tape and stick them onto the canvas to create the letter M. Trim the edges of the tape if necessary to neaten it.
- Repeat this on the other two canvases with the letters U and M.
- Dip the sponge dabber into some pink paint and dab on the the canvas in random places to create some pink circles.
- Mix up some lighter pink paint and repeat step 3. Then repeat again with purple and lilac until the whole canvas is covered.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other two canvases and leave them to dry.
- Once dry, peel back the tape to reveal the letters.
Make sure the paint is completely dry before peeling back the tape.