Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw your design in pencil or white marker onto the lino sheet.
- Cut out the design using the lino cutter (the lino you leave will be what prints).
- Using scissors, carefully cut around the design to form your lino stamp.
- Roll out ink in an ink tray and apply a thin layer to your lino stamp, covering the design thoroughly.
- Place the lino stamp ink side down onto a piece of card. Roll over the top of the stamp with a clean lino ink roller using moderate pressure to ensure the design is transferred onto the card. Carefully remove the lino stamp.
- When the ink is dry, cut the card with the design to your desired size.
- Using PVA glue, stick this onto the glitter greeting card blank.
- Finally add your message using self adhesive foam letters.