Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut the lid off of an old egg carton and discard.
- Cut out a row of 3 of the egg carton dimples.
- Turn the row of 3 upsides down. Trim around the edges to round off the 3 dimples to look like 3 eyeballs.
- Paint the row of eyeballs white using white acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Paint a long bamboo stick using white acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Draw a small black circle on each eyeball to draw the pupil using the black glass painting outline pen. Leave to dry.
- Colour around the outside of the purple using any colour deco pen of your choice. Leave to dry.
- Draw a small white circle on the top edge of the pupil using a white deco pen to create the eyeball shine.
- Using a red deco pen draw big wiggly lines around the sides of the eyeballs to create the veins.
- If the child is right-handed, tape the top of the bamboo stick to the back of the left eyeball using a few pieces of clear sticky tape. If the child is left-handed, tape the top of the bamboo stick to the back of the right eyeball. Make sure there is enough tape on to keep the bamboo stick securely attached to the eyeball glasses.
Instead of using deco pens you could use coloured felt tip pens to draw the eyes.