Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut two rectangles of felt, making them 2cm bigger than your phone in both directions, then round off the corners.
- Cut a face panel and stitch a small round red nose to the middle. Cut two red ears and secure these to the top half of one rectangle by sewing the face panel over them.
- Cut out four arm pieces and four legs. Match them up in pairs and use running stitch around the edges, leaving the flat edge open (use our templates).
- Fill each limb with stuffing. Use a pencil to help you push the stuffing right to the end of each arm and leg. Match up the back and front of the case and start stitching down from the character's eye level. Place an arm between the two layers, just below the face, and continue stitching round.
- Add in the legs and the other arm as you stitch around to the other eye, leaving a gap at the top to insert the phone. Finish with a pair of wiggle-eyes.
Make this cute character into a cuddly toy for a little child by stuffing the body and sewing up the top edge.