Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Start by making the magnets to form a triangle. Take six orange craft sticks and divide them into pairs.
- Arrange each pair so that they line up neatly, then stick a self-adhesive magnet disc to each end, on the join of the two sticks this will keep them secured to each other. You will now have three orange magnets.
- These magnets can be arranged together on a magnetic surface to form a triangle shape.
- Next create the magnets for a square. Take eight blue lolly sticks and do the same thing divide them into pairs, match each pair up neatly and secure with a self-adhesive magnet disc on each end.
- These magnets will form a square.
- You can make as many different shapes as possible, just use a magnet stick for each side of the shape.
Add an extra dab of glue if you want extra long lasting magnets that are going to be used repeatedly.