Time to Make
1 hour plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off the Koala Bear template. Cut out the mask shape and eye holes.
- Lay this on an A4 piece of White Card and draw around it not forgetting the eye holes. Cut out the mask from the card including eye holes.
- Make a pale grey colour by mixing White and Black Paint. Paint the mask with grey paint. Leave to dry.
- Cut out white pieces of card for the inside of the ears and a circle for the nose. Paint the circle black. Leave to dry.
- Glue these to the mask.
- Make a small slit between the ear and eye holes to attach a piece of elastic.
To create a fluffy ear effect, add cotton wool to the inner ears.