Time to Make
1 hour plus drying time.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Assemble the diorama box and glue together.
- Paint the inside and outside of the diorama box with your chosen colours using acrylic paint. Leave to dry and then apply a second coat of paint.
- Using a small amount, dab white paint onto the blue sky to create clouds.
- Spread PVA glue to the floor of the diorama box and sprinkle orange sand on top to create a desert feel.
- On coloured pieces of paper mark out your designs and with scissors cut out trees and a volcano. Glue in place starting from the back to the front to create a sense of depth.
- Create dinosaur models from Reeves air dry clay and add wiggle eyes to finish.
Start from the back to the front and add layers of detail to your diorama boxes to create a sense of depth to your scene.