Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a piece of white card and arrange it on the table in front of you in portrait orientation.
- Cut a piece of blue self-adhesive foam to fit the bottom half of the card, you should cut the top in a wave or curve as the blue is going to represent the sea. Once you're happy with the sizing of the piece, peel off the backing and stick to the white card base.
- Next stick a few rows of mini shells along the shoreline using a glue gun. Apply the glue as you go as it dries quite quickly. Fit the shells as close together as possible, using the picture as a guide.
- Now cut a piece of yellow self-adhesive felt to cover the remaining white space on the white card base. Fix in place. Using self-adhesive foam, cut out a parasol and bucket and spade to decorate your beach with.
- Finish by adding little groups of blue sequins to the 'sea' to represent waves.
Provide lots of different craft products so children have a wide choice and ask them to share what theyll be making before they start so you can help them if necessary.