Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of red paper and cut off the top section 3.5 inches down. So you have a piece of paper that is the width of the sheet and 3.5 inches tall.
- Fold the piece of paper in half lengthways so you now have a longer, thinner sheet of paper.
- Fold it in half widthways, crease down the fold line, then unfold. Use this centre fold line as a marker, and fold the two ends of the paper upwards to meet that line, creating two diagonal folds.
- Turn the paper over and fold down the top 2cm of the ends of the paper at the top. Then fold the corners down to create the heart shape.
- Turn the heart over again and stick two wiggle eyes to the front, and draw a smile underneath with a black pen.
If your origami heart isn't staying folded, add a small piece of tape to the back to hold the two ends of the paper together.