Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print and cut out the templates. Trace the main template onto a sheet of light pink patterned card and then cut it out.
- Trace the door templates onto a sheet of darker patterned card and cut it out.
- Fold the card where the fold lines are marked on the template.
- Stick the main piece of card to the two tabs either side of the darker card.
- Stick the tabs on the back door to the inside of the mailbox.
- Cut out the small strip, fold it along the fold line, and stick it to the front door. This will keep the door closed.
- Make the flag out of some other sheets of patterned paper and stick to the side of the mailbox.
- Cut out a heart from some light patterned paper and stick to the middle of the front door.
Try decorating the outside of the mailbox with lots of little heart shapes.