Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates on your chosen card colours and cut these out.
- Use a hole punch to punch a small hole in each of the cracked egg pieces. Stick the bottom half of the cracked egg to the white backing piece using double sided tape along the edges. Make sure to leave a gap along the top edge as this is where the dinosaur card will go.
- Thread some ribbon through the two holes in the egg pieces and tie together with a bow.
- Stick the small circles onto the front of the egg, then stick the large circle to the front of the dinosaur card using double sided tape.
- Peel off the self-adhesive backing from two oval wiggle eyes and stick these to the dinosaur. Draw the dinosaurs mouth on using a thick black pen.
- Write your message onto the white circle and pop the dinosaur card back into the egg to be opened.
To make sure that your writing shows up clearly, write your message onto white card first and then stick this onto the dinosaurs green belly.