Time to Make
15 minutes per card + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of coloured card and fold it in half. Then place a Christmas stencil on the front of the card at the bottom.
- Add some masking tape to the corners of the stencil to stop it from moving.
- Put some PVA glue inside each section of the stencil that you want to add glitter to, and spread it with a paint brush.
- Pour some glitter over the stencil where the glue is, making sure the glue is fully covered. Then shake off the excess glitter.
- Add another colour glitter to other parts of the stencil if necessary. Then leave it to dry.
- Once the glue has fully dried, remove the masking tape and take away the stencil, leaving the glittery design on the card.
- Using glitter self-adhesive letters, write “Merry Christmas” at the top of the card.
Use a colour glitter that contrasts with the colour of the card to make the design stand out.