Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off 2 copies of the French number snap card templates on A4 white paper.
- Colour in one set of numbers using fibre tip pens. Then colour in the second set of numbers using exactly the same colours.
- Cover an A4 piece of coloured card with jumbo glue stick. Then carefully stick a number sheet on the card. With a clean cloth press the paper and card together ensuring there are no bumps.
- Repeat this process with the remaining number sheets using different coloured card. Leave to dry.
- Now carefully cut along the lines until you have two sets of 1-10 French number cards.
- Now you are ready to play French Number SNAP!
You can extend this idea by creating your own set of numbers above 10. Also, they can be used as Flash Cards too.