Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out six 10cm squares of white card and fold each one into quarters diagonally to make a small triangle.
- Draw a line down one short side of the triangle, 5mm from the edge. Draw four lines parallel to the long edge across the triangle and then cut along these as far as the first line.
- Unfold the triangle and flatten out. Bend up alternate triangles and colour those that still lay flat with a metallic pen.
- Turn the square over and bend over the second triangle from the middle on one side.
- Fold over the opposite triangle, then repeat with the third one from the middle until all are bent over. Do this with the other five squares.
- Cut a 7cm diameter circle of card and glue the ends of the folded squares to the centre to make a snowflake. Decorate some parts of the squares with a silver glitter pen and leave to dry flat.
Try making smaller versions of this snowflake to hang on the tree this year.