Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a cork coaster and place it on the table. Then take another coaster and place it next to it, sticking them together with a small blob of glue from the glue gun.
- Add another five coasters around the centre coaster to create a flower shape. Sticking them together each time with the glue gun.
- Cut a circle out of a purple sheet of card. Make sure it is large enough to cover all of the coasters, but not so big that it will stick out from the edge of the flower.
- Stick the card circle to the coasters using the glue gun and hold in place until the glue has dried.
- Paint the middle circle yellow and leave to dry.
- Paint the outer circles with purple paint and leave to dry before placing anything on top of the placemat.
Paint the coasters white before adding coloured paint to make the colours brighter.